The Policy of Sinergetica Consulting Srl for the protection of personal data (Data Protection Policy)
In the light of the European legislation established by the EU 2016 / 679 Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on free movement of data (EU Regulation below), Sinergetica Consulting Srl (Sinergetica in the sequel) provides the following information on the processing of personal data.
This information is addressed to all those customers, users of the website or otherwise interested in the contents and potential of the Company, to understand the importance that said Company attaches to the collection and processing of personal data, in order to follow up requests concerning the execution of pre-contractual measures and establishing business relationships with the interested parties in order to make the best possible services, with the quality level that the Company is recognized.
Holder of the processing of personal data
Holder of the processing of his personal data pursuant to and for the purposes of the EU Regulation is the Chairman of the Board (President later) Alessandro Delfino, domiciled for the office at the registered office of Sinergetica in ROME, via Salaria n. 292, email: privacy @sinergetica.it - tel. 0688805551.
Purposes of processing personal data
The purposes of processing personal data collected by Sinergetica they are linked to the fulfillment of obligations related to negotiation and pre-negotiation relationships with customers and users of the website; the data will also be processed for purposes related to the management of an effective commercial relationship, such as:
- for the insertion of data freely communicated in the Company's computer records
- for the correct keeping of the accounting
- for credit protection
- to comply with fiscal regulatory obligations.
Communication to third parties of personal data
Personal data collected may be communicated to:
- employees or collaborators who need to manage data for the correct management of contractual or pre-contractual relationships, within the limits strictly pertinent to the aforementioned purposes;
- Companies or other legal entities, qualified in the IT sector, whose collaboration the Company uses;
- Companies or other legal entities whose activity is aimed at accounting, tax and administrative management of contractual or pre-contractual relationships, as well as the protection of credit and other related activities; these subjects will manage the data on the basis of negotiation deeds, suitable to guarantee the obligation of confidentiality and correctness in the processing of the data and will be able to communicate the collected data within the limits in which this is functional to the execution of the contract,
- Banking institutes responsible for collections and payments;
- Bodies of the Public Administration, for the performance of their institutional duties in implementation of legal provisions.
Transfer of personal data to non-EU countries
The collected data they will not be transferred to a third country with respect to those belonging to the European Community or to an international non-EU organization.
Period of retention of personal data
The collected data will be stored for an appropriate period of time to the realization of the purposes of the processing of personal data illustrated above; in particular, the criteria of behavior in relation to the retention period of personal data will refer exclusively to the need to retain data until there is a justifiable interest, connected to the achievement of the purposes for which they were collected and processed.
Right to access personal data
At any time the person concerned may exercise, with regard to the Data Controller, the right to request access to their personal data, rectification or deletion of the same or the limitation of processing that concerns him, in addition to the right to the portability of data. Furthermore, the interested party may at any time exercise the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
Automated decision-making process
The processing of personal data referred to in this document it will not be subjected to an automated decision-making process, including profiling, as per art. 22, par. 1 and 4, of the EU Regulation.
Sinergetica, in the person of its President as identified above as Data Controller of personal data, ensures, finally, that the data collected for the purposes referred to in this statement will be processed with and without the aid of electronic means, taking organizational measures, physical and appropriate logic to guarantee security and confidentiality, according to the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency set by the European legislation on the processing of personal data of individuals and free movement of such data.
- do not use the site Sinergetica;
- set the browser to notify the user that a cookie has been received;
- delete cookies after visiting the site;
- browse the site using the anonymous browsing option (called "Incognito Browsing" in Chrome, "InPrivate" in Internet Explorer, "Anonymous Browsing" in Firefox, "Private Browsing" in Safari, etc.).
Note, however, that some features of the website of Sinergetica may be limited if cookies are not accepted.
For detailed information on the management or deletion of cookies or for instructions on how to block targeted advertising based on browsing history, it is advisable to consult the websites http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/, www.aboutads.info or www.youronlinechoices.eu.
To disable Google Analytics for Display Advertisers and / or the custom Google Display Network, use the Google Ads Settings page. A deactivation is also available to disable Google Analytics browser add-on for the relative deactivation. For information on how to do this on the browser of a specific product or mobile device, refer to the user manual or help for that product or device.
To learn more and to read the detailed information, the User can consult the Cookies Policy.